The comprehensive AdviceOS CRM provides everything you need to track and manage client relationships, do advice specific reporting and manage your compliance obligations, such as FDS.
AdviceOS provides adviser-specific functionality that extends its capabilities beyond those of a generic CRM.
The AdviceOS CRM allows advisers, paraplanners and administrative staff to run the client admin requirements of their business.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Streamline processes.
- Simplify customer communications.
- Generate reports and dashboards.
Easily generate Statements of Advice (SOA) and Records of Advice (ROA) for customers.
- Generate SOA & ROA for clients.
- Save advice documentation against a customer profile in the CRM.
- Ensure consistency across documents.
AdviceOS CRM assists in meeting compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Fee disclosure statement (FDS) generation.
- Service fee data & feeds.
Tools to create, track and manage client updates and easily communicate with your clients.
- Share documents such as FDS, SOA and ROA through the Client Portal.
- Send individual and bulk client emails.
- Create marketing campaigns.
- Ability to track all emails sent from AdviceOS.
FundsBase provides access to fees and features research on over 1300 superannuation, pension and non-super investment platforms.
(FundsBase is provided as part of CRM but accessed through the Product menu in AdviceOS).