An extremely sophisticated, simple to use software solution at a competitive price, more and more planners are making the move to Midwinter’s AdviceOS.
Click HERE to get in touch with a Midwinter representative, who will happily provide you with more information on AdviceOS and/or set you up with a free trial subscription.
Introduction to Midwinter’s AdviceOS
AdviceOS is Midwinter’s next generation Advice Operating System – an industry awarded, out-of-the-box CRM and advice modelling solution.
Midwinter has produced a fast, responsive, best of breed system containing a list of cutting-edge features that puts AdviceOS leagues ahead of the competition.
According to the results from Investment Trends 2014 Planner Technology Report, based on an online survey of over 1,000 financial planners, Midwinter has the highest overall user satisfaction provided by a software vendor and has been awarded this accolade five times in the past six years.
What’s so different about AdviceOS?
We have retained the brilliantly simple functionality of Reasonable Basis and used the very latest in cloud computing technology, to provide advisers with a fully featured software subscription which integrates seamlessly with other selected relevant programs (for more on the AdviceOS open API ecosystem click HERE).
When developing AdviceOS, Midwinter focused on the needs of the entrepreneurial financial adviser – giving access to vast array of product, strategy and client management tools.
- AdviceOS manages your clients efficiently,
- AdviceOS engages your clients intuitively,
- AdviceOS generates advice rapidly,
- AdviceOS handles your compliance obligations quickly.
Your new comparative advantage
Blisteringly fast, AdviceOS has the responsiveness of a traditional application in your favourite web browser. AdviceOS provides its users with access to an incredible array of functions:
- Client management system (CMS) – file notes, document storage,
- FOFA ready – opt-in and disclosure/FDS, management (commission feed linking),
- Best of breed product modelling, platform projections & comparison with SoA generation (includes full insurance capabilities),
- Online fact find via secure client portal (for both client and adviser),
- Online engagement calculators that are shared between client and adviser,
- Accessible via web and mobile devices,
- Licensee and compliance monitoring of authorised representatives as well as centralised control of settings and user management.
Hosting and security
Midwinter has partnered with the high speed Amazon Web Service (AWS – world’s largest provider of online solutions) to host AdviceOS in the cloud. There are several benefits in doing this:
- Scalability – capacity to the web servers can be scaled up or down within minutes,
- Redundancy – two “instances” of AdviceOS are available to all clients, with each instance located in a different Amazon Availability Zone (AZ) as a failsafe,
- Elasticity – our elastic load balancers adjust the amount of load balancing capacity needed in response to incoming AdviceOS traffic,
- Backups – an online mirror (backup) of the live client database is made in real time,
- Security – safeguard your information while enabling the benefit and value of cloud computing.
- Midwinter’s current award winning software (Reasonable Basis) will continue to work in parallel with AdviceOS
- AdviceOS leverages off the best advice components of Reasonable Basis whilst incorporating an enterprise online solution,
- Competitive pricing with dealer group discounts available.
Complete control and customisation
Whether you bring-your-own-CRM (BYOCRM), or bring-your-own-commission system (BYOCS), Midwinter can offer an array of customisation options for your enterprise advice business.