Total Portfolio Analysis
Total Portfolio Analysis allows you to perform comprehensive like-for-like comparison and projections across superannuation, pension and investment portfolios, all in one place.
This reduces the time required to run a true like-for-like comparison, while supporting compliance with an adviser’s best interests duty.
Total Portfolio Analysis is available as part of the Product Module in AdviceOS.
- Perform a comparison analysis across all of your clients’ portfolios, including entities, in one place.
- Comprehensive product comparisons and projections across superannuation, pension and investment products.
- Add and delete platforms and options.
- Perform advanced option such as delete platforms in bulk and copy platforms.
- Select model portfolios.
- Show all assets or filter by structure.
- Filter to show all or specific owners of portfolios.
- View a summary of asset allocation.
- Select trade restrictions (shares and investments that can be preferred or restricted for each client).
- Select relevant features.
- Compare fees.
- View gained and lost features based on the existing and recommended scenarios.
- View best interest matrix based on tradeoff between the fees and features in the different scenarios.
- Include multiple scenarios within in one analysis, and multiple alternative product recommendations.
- Produce and export portfolio reports showing an overview of platform changes and fees applied.
- Produce and export a report of the analysis of the portfolio based on a rebalance or a no change strategy.