Midwinter + SuiteBox Integration: NOW LIVE
AdviceOS users can now add on SuiteBox as a part of a seamless, compliant and end to end virtual advice solution.
You asked, we delivered
In 2015, the biggest demand that software providers had from advisers (according to Investment Trends) was INTEGRATION. Financial planners wanted software applications that could easily speak to each other, and we are delighted to announce that we have taken another step in this direction with our integration with SuiteBox now complete.
The demand for online meeting capabilities
As we move further in to the digitalisation of financial services, more and more advisers are seeking out different channels of advice delivery, which will allow them new ways to engage with their clients. SuiteBox has proven to be a favourite amongst the advice community, providing planners with virtual/video advice capabilities via a seamless process and simple user interface.
Your compliant virtual advice solution
By integrating with SuiteBox, Midwinter will provide AdviceOS users with complete end to end online meeting, electronic document signing and screen sharing solution. This will allow advisers to carry out recorded video meetings with their clients using their device of choice, from anywhere in the world. Uniquely to the SuiteBox stand alone application, those utilising the integrated solution will have access to the following benefits –
- Scheduling a SuiteBox meeting from AdviceOS
- Saving a link to video recordings of the meetings directly to your AdviceOS file notes for compliance purposes.
- Saving all electronically signed documents (along with recordings of the documents being signed) directly to your AdviceOS file notes for compliance purposes.
- Through Suitebox’s screensharing abilities, turn AdviceOS into a virtual Point Of Sale (POS) system
- Upload files during the meeting directly from AdviceOS e.g. a Statement of Advice
- Audit trail – an integrated audit trail between SuiteBox and AdviceOS Client Records
- Providing a compliant way for your clients to Opt In electronically via SuiteBox’s electronic document signing cababilities
Access your free trial
Are you ready to transform your client engagement? Setting up a free 30 day trial is easy. Just click here for all the info you need to get the ball rolling.
If more than one person would like to trial SuiteBox in your practice then use the link above to register for your first trial user. This person can then add additional people to the trial by signing into their SuiteBox account and selecting ‘Add User’.
Midwinter is beyond excited about being the first Australian financial planning provider to offer our users this unique innovative capability. If you have any questions at all regarding the integration, please contact our support desk on 1300 882 938 or at email@example.com. Our team will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Why choose Midwinter ?
Designed to make the advice process easy
Qualified customer support staff
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Award winning software
Designed with strict security protocols
Available anywhere at any time
Designed with your compliance needs in mind
Independent from dealer groups and product providers
ENGAGE YOUR CLIENTS
Client focused tools that add to your value proposition