One of the most important parts of our FDS tool is the strong focus we place on the linking of adviser’s commission data to AdviceOS.
We recognise that our clients employ a number of different commission systems, and so we have made it as easy as possible for different commission datafeeds to be imported into AdviceOS.
- AdviceOS can support commission data automatically from Easy DealerTM and Revex
- Any data provided in a continuous standard format can also be used in AdviceOS
- Manual advice fees can also be entered or a combination of both
- The commission information is also available in the client info screen, which can be used to display the revenue received from each client
When accounts from the commission database are mapped, they can be mapped to a member or an individual.
- This means that a SMSF owned by a client group can be mapped to an SMSF member,
- Once established, the link between a client in AdviceOS and a client in your commission feed will remain permanently in AdviceOS.