Midwinter awarded Software Innovator and FinTech Business Excellence for 2017
Midwinter is pleased to have taken out two major awards at this year’s Fintech Business Awards – Software Innovator of the Year and FinTech Business Excellence of the Year, as reported in ifa HERE.
Celebrating Tech innovation in financial services
The inaugural Fintech Business Awards sought to identify and acknowledge the leading individuals and organisations fostering a culture of innovation in Australian fintech.
This event brought together entrepreneurs, investors, start-ups and established tech firms from across the fintech spectrum, and singled out the most cutting-edge, commercially successful and consumer-friendly innovations.
It also provided an opportunity for financial institutions, professional services firms, government departments and other stakeholders to pledge their support to the fintech community.
Midwinter is delighted to have won these awards based on the innovations we have developed for the financial advice sector. It is an exciting time for financial advice and technology and we will continue to seek to provide award winning technology to the financial planning industry.
Latest Midwinter tweets
- RT @netwealthInvest: Delve into why cyber security is a very real issue for financial advisers, and learn measures you can implement to hel… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: These brilliant humans absolutely slayed tonight at @XYAdviser’s first event for the year 👊🏼 t.co/Y84N4C55bT Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Ready to hear all about starting and scaling an advice business from these awesome advisers this evening at the fir… t.co/m2TChsGGrh Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Midwinter is a proud supporter of International Womens Day & #womenintech! We're delighted to be sponsoring the… t.co/GthCZkUvHo Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @longevity_app: If you're yet to make plans for #IWD2018 come along to @AFA_Voice's Inspire event where our CEO, @DrCarlaHarris will be… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @netwealthInvest: Find out what AdviceTech other advisers are using in their business and learn about technologies that are set to becom… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: I'm incredibly excited about our @AFA_Voice #Inspire #IWD2018 lunch this year, where we will be hearing from @DrCarlaH… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Only the paranoid survive! Join our MD @julian_plummer for @netwealthInvest's upcoming learning webinar on… t.co/hH0PiZNL4w Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Only the paranoid survive! Join our MD @julian_plummer for @netwealthInvest's upcoming learning webinar on #CyberSecurity… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- The top security threats to #finserv in 2018 as detailed by @Kamino_Cyber our #cybersecurity division, in… t.co/yHhTthx8Nn Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: .@nick_hakes leading a super cool panel this afternoon at #finologysummit @MichaelKitces @MiaTaylor55 @UnwontedCandour… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Almost all the #roboadvisers in the US have pivoted to #technology for human advisers - @MichaelKitces at @PortfolioFo… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: With my conference buddy @hayleycpearse at the @PortfolioForum #finologysummit #AFAau t.co/5QyPtvQPfb Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Beamed in from @UCBerkeley - Professor @terranceodean at the #FinologySummit in Sydney. We love what #tech can enab… t.co/unFgvLrfRA Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: .@MiaTaylor55 rocking it at #FinologySummit @PortfolioForum @AFA_Voice #AFAau t.co/TmmMFT5qDh Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- .@MichaelKitces hits the stage at #portfolioconstructionforum #AFA #finologysummit t.co/mVs8Ozdi4E Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: The #AFAau #FinologySummit kicks off in Sydney this morning t.co/Xb79pTHFIm Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AcctsDaily: Some thoughts and analysis on #regulation and #cyber security in #advice and #accounting land from @julian_plummer https://… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- We're delighted that our MD @julian_plummer has been made a finalist in the #Fintech Thought Leader category in thi… t.co/SGOhY75Mw9 Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @julian_plummer: What does ASIC's focus on #cybersecurity mean for licensees? I explain here in @AcctsDaily - t.co/keLuVZ1H4O Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @MidwinterFS on twitter.