Midwinter awarded Software Innovator and FinTech Business Excellence for 2017
Midwinter is pleased to have taken out two major awards at this year’s Fintech Business Awards – Software Innovator of the Year and FinTech Business Excellence of the Year, as reported in ifa HERE.
Celebrating Tech innovation in financial services
The inaugural Fintech Business Awards sought to identify and acknowledge the leading individuals and organisations fostering a culture of innovation in Australian fintech.
This event brought together entrepreneurs, investors, start-ups and established tech firms from across the fintech spectrum, and singled out the most cutting-edge, commercially successful and consumer-friendly innovations.
It also provided an opportunity for financial institutions, professional services firms, government departments and other stakeholders to pledge their support to the fintech community.
Midwinter is delighted to have won these awards based on the innovations we have developed for the financial advice sector. It is an exciting time for financial advice and technology and we will continue to seek to provide award winning technology to the financial planning industry.
Latest Midwinter tweets
- RT @julian_plummer: URGENT msg for planners & firms who manage their IT infrastructure. Microsoft are releasing an update this weekend to… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Would be interested to see how the fund’s digital strategies correlated with their PYSP engagement levels. Are the… t.co/VpR7yFcdt3 Time ago 43 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It's buzzing at this year's ASFA Conference. t.co/PJZeFbm9V2 Time ago 70 Days via Twitter Web App
- Mingling with the Super Funds, our clients and the friendly exhibitors at the ASFA Conference. It's been a blast! t.co/QlTIlqx2n1 Time ago 70 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @austfintech: .@MidwinterFS launches next generation Insurance Comparator powered by @RiceWarner’s brand-new Galaxy Risk Insurance Engin… Time ago 77 Days via Twitter Web App
- So this is what happens when you step out and miss your birthday photo - you get badly photoshopped in. Happy birth… t.co/5rZ1Hldx6X Time ago 85 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @julian_plummer: A bright and sunny day to be spending at Bondi Beach chatting with Wealth Today advisers about the @Midwinterfs partner… Time ago 92 Days via Twitter Web App
- @julian_plummer @BravuraFinTech AdviceOS offers the scale to help all Australians access advice. Time ago 92 Days via Twitter Web App
- We're on the lookout for an experienced BDM to join this rapidly growing Fintech! To read more about this fantastic… t.co/nbF6Vjo53d Time ago 93 Days via Twitter Web App
- Looking to join a rapidly growing Australian Fintech? We're after a Helpdesk Lead with solid experience leading a s… t.co/YzhT3eg9mF Time ago 98 Days via Twitter Web App
- No better way to meet our new Bravura team mates for the first time than with a quiz, pizza and drinks, at our Ice… t.co/WcQmH2kyWO Time ago 114 Days via Twitter Web App
- Best wishes to the amazing Martha, who leaves us today to take on her next adventures. t.co/dg3zuygoWG Time ago 118 Days via Twitter Web App
- Midwinter is a proud Foundation Partner of the @AdviceMovement and one of the reasons why, is they love sharing ide… t.co/y4mvM4xAUM Time ago 126 Days via Twitter Web App
- Our Head of Strategy @julian_plummer chairing the ASFA session on member engagement conference. The hot topic this… t.co/TaepvNo6M6 Time ago 126 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- He came... he saw.. he configured... Farewell and best wishes to our youngest member, Jason McClelland who leaves M… t.co/mD5725ma2w Time ago 132 Days via Twitter Web App
- We're on the look out for a #talented Key Account Manager to join our expanding Midwinter team at our Sydney CBD of… t.co/33C7Y3109X Time ago 133 Days via Twitter Web App
- If you're a Financial Adviser and a Midwinter user, we encourage you to complete Adviser Ratings' survey by 11 Sept… t.co/5fPDvmr7Ae Time ago 140 Days via Twitter Web App
- Happy birthday to these young men! Midwinter's August birthday boys. t.co/v69SyMU08J Time ago 147 Days via Twitter Web App
- We’re thrilled to announce today the #acquisition of Midwinter by ASX-listed Australian company @BravuraSolutions.… t.co/ua2G4Wp1sY Time ago 153 Days via Twitter Web App
- Good news! The issues we reported earlier around the back-log when generating reports has now been resolved. Thanks for your patience. Time ago 160 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @MidwinterFS on twitter.