Midwinter regains #1 rating in industry survey
Midwinter is pleased to announce that its financial planning software has achieved the highest overall user satisfaction in 2014 Investment Trends Planner Technology Survey.
This is the fifth time in six years that Midwinter has achieved this.
About the survey
Overall user satisfaction in planning software fell by 1% during the year.
Other planning solutions used by the advisers surveyed by Investment Trends included XPLAN, AdviserNETgain, COIN, AdviserLogic, Provisio and Salesforce.com
This year’s survey added in the client engagement tools and mobile access elements
Midwinter had highest average user satisfaction ratings in more service elements than any other planning software provider.
- Midwinter had highest average user satisfaction ratings in 23 of 27 categories (in 2014), up from 13 of 25 (in 2013).
Among planners who use only one planning software, those using Midwinter were found to be the fastest in producing a full SOA for a typical client:
- The average time taken to produce an SOA by Midwinter users was 5 hours and 41 minutes,
- Difference between fastest and slowest was 31 minutes.
Midwinter users were the quickest compared to their peers in providing simple advice to existing clients:
- The average time taken to produce simple advice by Midwinter users was 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Senior Manager – Brand
Latest Midwinter tweets
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Big congrats to @philjthommo for winning our Cyber Security competition! Thanks for participating in our survey and for y… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- 'Keeping your clients in your own ecosystem.' @julian_plummer spoke to @netwealthInvest about scaled advice and ho… t.co/SWsiPTzm0W Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: New #data breach laws are forcing #accountants to take a closer look at their #cybersecurity systems. A handful of steps… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @julian_plummer: How do you know if you've been hacked? They don't write you a thank you letter. I spoke with @ipaaccountants about wha… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @ipaaccountants: Overconfidence from accountants around the threat of cyber crime is troublesome considering the information they hold o… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AtlasWealthMgmt Congrats! Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @adviserinnovate: #BLOG: Protecting data held on third-party services | @Midwinterfs managing director @julian_plummer t.co/BoHH… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- We're delighted that Midwinter's digital advice solution has been a part of the progress @RestSuper has made in bri… t.co/Z7IaT42da5 Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @stew_bell: @Naomi_Midwinter Thanks to you @Naomi_Midwinter for absolutely ruling the last session, and to @Midwinterfs for lending us h… Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Fulfilling Fridays 🙌🏻 Spent this afternoon in Melbourne at the Audere Coaching Workshop presenting on branding, digita… Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Big congrats to @netwealthInvest for winning platform provider of the year at the @SMSFAdviser awards! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 https://… Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: The @SMSFAdviser awards kick off at @MomentumMediaAU HQ t.co/2CDq2xcPxT Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Shout out to all our #Perth advisers! The amazing @peitad is holding an awesome event for you on how to make your… t.co/UORLNZ9DD8 Time ago 18 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: What do you need to do in order to protect your client #data held on third-party services and apps? @julian_plummer detai… Time ago 19 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Aside from relishing in being called a ‘fellow rebel’ I loved joining @SteveCrawford78 for his latest podcast, to chat… Time ago 20 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Kamino #CyberSecurity Threat Alert - Ticketmaster #databreach! If you purchased a ticket through Ticketmaster between Sep… Time ago 25 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Thrilled to be supporting one of our better known industry heavy weights @SteveCrawford78 & his unrivalled ability to… Time ago 26 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: What are your responsibilities as a financial planner or accountant to ensure that your client #data in the cloud is safe… Time ago 27 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Inside the bunkers and war rooms where major banks wage nightly battle on the frontline of #cyber war - an interesting re… Time ago 31 Days via Twitter Web Client
- What does the future of paraplanning look like? Our MD @julian_plummer spoke with @FinStd about what he sees on the… t.co/6sjnCi19rT Time ago 33 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @MidwinterFS on twitter.