Midwinter is pleased to announce that its financial planning software has achieved the highest overall user satisfaction in 2014 Investment Trends Planner Technology Survey.
This is the fifth time in six years that Midwinter has achieved this.
About the survey
Overall user satisfaction in planning software fell by 1% during the year.
Other planning solutions used by the advisers surveyed by Investment Trends included XPLAN, AdviserNETgain, COIN, AdviserLogic, Provisio and Salesforce.com
This year’s survey added in the client engagement tools and mobile access elements
Midwinter had highest average user satisfaction ratings in more service elements than any other planning software provider.
- Midwinter had highest average user satisfaction ratings in 23 of 27 categories (in 2014), up from 13 of 25 (in 2013).
Among planners who use only one planning software, those using Midwinter were found to be the fastest in producing a full SOA for a typical client:
- The average time taken to produce an SOA by Midwinter users was 5 hours and 41 minutes,
- Difference between fastest and slowest was 31 minutes.
Midwinter users were the quickest compared to their peers in providing simple advice to existing clients:
- The average time taken to produce simple advice by Midwinter users was 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Managing Director – Midwinter
Latest Midwinter tweets
- A busy second day at #AMPFPA t.co/XCgoRrTlmg Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @FinanceChicks Hahhh of course! You were the inspiration :) Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @SWM_FM Absolutely I will Tony! Expect a package soon ❄️ Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- A Mr Minty photobombing another Mr Minty - Midwinter inception brought to us by our friends at @aberdeenassetAU… t.co/hbRGmdd2m9 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JennyPearse1: WOW 👏👏 gorgeous better get to the @Midwinterfs stand for some of these! Jumping on a plane to get there #snowflake @Naomi… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Everyone should carry a Mr Minty in their pocket! ⛄️ t.co/vIFXZB7vRA Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: With my partner in crime @Helen__Thom at #AMPFPA in Sunny Queensland today! ❄️☀️ t.co/vgCmHSEOjT Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- It's all about the girls at the Midwinter stand at #AMPFPA today! Come over and get yourself a pair of sterling sil… t.co/2MKHu55eny Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Mark__Rando: t.co/JuWTebQrqr @FinStd great piece @julian_plummer 'if it's not mobile first it may as well be carrier pigeon' Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @CassieMackay: Great piece on embracing tech to complement your service offering. #timeisnow @Naomi_Midwinter #fintech #financialplannin… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @mattersonw: Good article by @Naomi_Midwinter Technology is there to make life easier & improve outcomes. #financialadvice t.co… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JennyPearse1: Okay time to get a coffee and sit down and read this @FintechBusiness @Midwinterfs love a little #FinTech discussion with… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Our Brand Manager @Naomi_Midwinter explains the buzz of enthusiasm surrounding #Fintech in the advice industry in… t.co/cDgvhvrDnf Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Canadian firm pays out 425k 4 #ransomware - highlights importance of security auditing & pen testing #cybersecurity https… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Advisers are ready to embrace #FinTech (well of course they are!) I explain in more detail in @FintechBusiness here- h… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @mattheine: Your newest fan @julian_plummer @Naomi_Midwinter #adventureswithminty t.co/Jq9EtLw2m2 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Naomi_Midwinter: Hey hey twitter peeps, are you following our new #cybersecurity biz @Kamino_Cyber yet? Follow on Twitter & FB here - h… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Welcome to the @Kamino_Cyber team Edward Li! As reported today in @Industry_Moves t.co/6pc8NLoh1T t.co/u5… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Kamino_Cyber: Security too expensive? Try a hack! Absolute gold from @CommitStrip on #cybersecurity t.co/weISkdg4Gx Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @FinStd: .@Midwinterfs recruits to strengthen cyber security strategy. #financialadvice @jayellewillx writes: t.co/427SEzQhzS Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @MidwinterFS on twitter.